2. City and state of college you are attending
3. What you are studying/ majoring in?
4. What is your biggest regret in high school?
5. What is your favorite memory from high school?
6. Who is your secret crush?
7. If you could study abroad anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. If you had one song to describe your high school experience, what would it be?
9. What do you think is one thing everyone must do before they graduate from SLVHS?
10. What teacher do you think would win the Hunger Games and why?
11. Who made you laugh the hardest in your four years of high school? (feel free to tell why if you
12. What is your favorite quote?
2. Ripon, Wisconsin
3. I will be majoring in Theatre Arts and minoring in Philosophy and Poetry.
4. Not talking to my teachers enough for help on tests. They are there to help you! Talk to them!!
6. Kyra Slavich. Diva for life!
7. France or Amsterdam
9. Have a conversation with Mr. Morris.
10. Darrough. She’s a goddess. Duh.
12. “I would hope I’m not perfect. It would leave no room for developments, and I intend to develop in many different ways.”
2. Los Angeles, California
4. I missed out on some great opportunities to get to know a lot of great people; I will forever regret that.
5. All if the amazing shows!!
6. Kelly Griffiths
7. The UK, for sure!
8. “Super Friends” from Holy Musical B@man
9. Try and learn the names of everyone at school–and philosophize about life with Mr. Morris.
10. Darrough because Darrough.
11. “What? I’ve never seen Star Wars!”–Conger’s class sophomore year.
12. “Happiness can always be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light”–Albus Dumbledore
2. Sacramento, CA
3. Double majoring in Chemistry and Film Studies
4. Every time I’ve procrastinated on an assignment.
5. Visiting France, and hosting Mathilde, a French student, through the French program.
7. Paris, so I could visit my Frenchies.
8. “Go the Distance” by Roger Bart from Hercules
9. Do something out of your comfort zone.
11. Ashley Brumbaugh and Addie Pavelko, when we were yelling “expecto patronum!” at strangers.
12. “Everything happens for a reason.”
2. Portland, Oregon
3. Business Administration
4. NO RAGRETS
6. Derek McCuiston and Dono Francis
8. And we danced
9. Participate in a school function
12. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” -William W. Purkey
2. Chico, California
4. The homework all-nighters I could have avoided.
5. Beach night adventures with Molly Greco and Ashley Brumbaugh.
7. New Zealand
8. “Opposite of Adults” Chiddy Bang
9. Take a long hike in Fall Creek.
11. Jessica Holle when we were babysitting and were laughing so hard that she dropped the toddler (Don’t worry the kid was fine)
12. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” -Christopher Robin
2. Saratoga, California
4. Too many things, I seriously can’t pick one.
5. When my favorite people answered my question in front of a crowd of 17,000. I almost threw up it was great.
6. Annie Hockinson
8. Miserable at Best – Mayday Parade
9. Everyone should wait 10 hours in the cold, at night, for a band
10. Mrs. Darrough just because I feel like she would.
11. Celia Hare, I wouldn’t have been able to survive high school without her.
12. “Some days there’s more pasta in my house than there is common sense.” – Ian Bohen
1. University of Washington
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Environmental Science with a Political Science minor
4. doing so much homework and staying up so late
5.late night adventures with Madeleine and Katrina
6. Alejandro Corano and Chris Anderson
8. It was ineffable no song can put it in words
9. walk barefoot through the forest- hike to top of the world- and try Larry’s famous chia
10. Either Poetzinger or a team of X and Lahey
11. the xc team
12. “Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.” – Mark twain
” Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” Helen Keller
- Cal State Long Beach. Go 49ers!
- Long Beach, California.
- Journalism and Fashion Design
- Not reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky before I saw the movie.
- When my friends and I hiked up to the sunset trail for my 17th birthday and then stuffed our faces with French fries and milkshakes the day before finals.
- Kylie Jenner
- France. I miss our foreign exchange frenchies! Not to mention the fashion in Paris is on point.
- Everything is Embarrassing by Sky Ferriera
- Don’t focus too much on school and extra curriculars. Just do what makes you happy and if it looks good on college apps, all the more power to ya.
- Definitely Mrs. Shipley. She’s such a sweetheart, no one would even think of messing with her.
- Ariana Sartor. We have the type of relationship where we can just look at each other and start laughing.
- “When I die I want to be buried face down so that anyone that doesn’t like me, can kiss my a**.” – Red Foreman on That 70’s show.
1. Oregon State University
1. Oregon State University
4. Sophomore year, Egg Nog competition.
5. Winning Artichoke invitational freshman year cross country.
6. Jessica Germany.
7. Australia, Africa, Canada
8. I’m Mr. White Chrismas
9. Make friends.
10. Mr. Grant
11. Nick and Jacob Hicks
12.You’re off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So… get on your way!
1. UC Berkeley
3. Double major in early childhood education and history
4. Not having a license
5. Homecoming varsity game freshman year
6. Tori White and chuck Bass
7. England or Italy
8. Batman theme song
9. Try something new and scary to get out of your comfort zone
10. Darrough. Nobody would mess with her
11. Tori’s donkey laugh
12. “Quick grab my butt!!” Olaf from Frozen
3. Major in Kinesiology(pre physical Therapy)
4. Biggest regret: waking up every morning and coming to class.
5. My favorite memory from high school is all the senior activities
6. My bae is Jasmine Northcutt
7. If I could I would study abroad in Spain
8. The one song to describe my high school experience is jailhouse by sublime
9. one thing everyone must do before graduating from SLVHS is play on the girls golf team with coach Sutty!
10. The one teacher who would win the hunger games is sutty because he’s sutty
11. Jack Kelley and Alex Macdonell made me laugh the hardest during high school and for that I will forever chairs their friendships! ❤️
12. “I am the danger”- Walter White
2: Santa Cruz CA
3: veterinarian technician
4: only playing one sport for four year.
5: the time Hailey fowler and I got to lock Matthew marrow in a tent.
6: Ben Slaughter
8: Walmart parking lot by Chris cagle (except not in a Walmart parking lot)
9: see Mr. Petzinger and Mr. Morris dance battle.
10: X would win because he could make something explode.
11: it’s definitely a tie between Kelsey cook and Eli Rayes.
12: ” Courage is being scared to death me saddling up anyway. ” John Wayne.
2) located in Seattle Washington
3) I will be getting my GED and start majoring in psychology and child development
4) NO RAGRETS nah I’m sayin
5) Skipping Suttys class sophomore year to go have a beach day with Peabody, Lopez, Brittany, and Haley! Oh and singing all night long with friends at Tim McGraw!
6) Conner Froling and Nick Salibi will always be my crushes
7) Somewhere in Spain! So I can see family and study!
9) participate in homecoming lip synce! They may be embarrassing but in the end it’s all worth it. HOLLA at our class for wining 3 of the 4 years!
10) clearly Darrough, she would destroy all the participants with her knowledge and literary terms
11) Adam Lopez Jordan Peabody and Patrick Kelley make me cry from laughter whenever they are together. Definitely gonna miss those boys.
12) I always say “better late then never!” I think my teachers would agree.
2. San Diego, CA
3. I am majoring in psychology with a minor in business.
4. Not taking more art classes
5. Third periods with The Crew
6. Mikey La Capria, Mateo Rocamora and Ryland Denny
7. Costa Rica
8. And We Danced- Macklemore
9. Go to the Varsity basketball games and participate in the Red Sea.
10. Tiffany Darrough because she is such a powerful woman.
11. Gianna Meschi because she’s so strange.
12. “Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Majoring in Communications/Media Studies, specializing in Journalism and Documentary Filmmaking, as well as getting my certificate in Nonprofit business management
4. Participating too much. It’s good to participate and be involved, but when you get over involved it’s not healthy. It’s better for everyone if you can commit your love and energy to a few things that you’re passionate about, it’s a more pleasant experience for everyone.
5. I don’t have just one, between the many times Kendall O’Conner and I would go surfing than pig out to ice cream, cheese its, and pasta (in that order), the small get together at McKenna Maness’ house with Sammi, Eliot, Adela, Alex, Brittany and more, where it was just a night of laughter and happiness for all, or the many nights of Rocky Horror with the crew (Harena, Raquel, Ryland, McKenna, Anna and even Max!) I have got some great high school memories.
6. My secret crush is Sonja Hedstrom, Anna Morris, and of course Mateo Rocamora.
7. I would study abroad in either South America, the Middle East, or Asia. Anywhere within those places, it’s such a culture shock and so different from Western culture, that’s just so fantastically interesting to me.
8. The song that best describes my high school experience is probably “This is What Makes Us Girls” by Lana Del Rey, true story.
9. One thing everyone has to do before they graduate is, participate in homecoming. Whether its the lip synch or decorations are just spirit days, that’s the best week of school, and it’s much more fun if you participate!
10. It’s a toss up on which teacher would win the Hunger Games. I believe Ms. Darrough would definitely do extremely well, but I believe that Hearn would most likely dominate due to his biological knowledge and physical shape.
11. So many people have brought me to tears throughout these last years, Kendall O’Conner, Taylor Milne, Rose Schroeder, McKenna Maness, Max LaCapria, and even Anna Morris and Harena Haile, though I reluctantly say that.
12. My favorite quote is, “Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.” – Lemony Snicket
2. Santa Rosa, California
3. Going to get my GE and then try to be a physical therapist
4. My biggest regret
5. My favorite memory of high school is doing the Mr. Slvhs with all the boys
6. My secret crush is MRS. VP!!
7. I would go to Spain because of all the soccer
8. Step right up by radical something
9. You have to enjoy every moment of high school it flys by really quick.
10. Parmenter and sutcliffe they are animals!
12. “Señiors” by Mr. Conger
6. Madeleine Melcher (Melchdizzle) because she talks that talk
8.And We Danced by Macklemore
2. Aptos, California
3. Psychology and Elementary Education
4. Not continuing the sports I love, and not pushing myself to do the best
5. Superhero Day Freshman year
6. Jessica Giacomi and Dominic Sherwood
8. I Hate Everyone- Go Set Go
9. Put themselves in an a situation that is out of their comfort zone
10. Mr. Grant because he has the knowledge to fish, and build weapons and
11. Jessica Giacomi
12. “A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the
difference between victory and defeat.” – Emperor of China (Mulan)
1. Menlo College
2. Atherton, California
4. Not having any regrets.
5. Spending a week in Washington DC to see the inauguration of Barack Obama. Close Up Crew
6. Angela Buergler, the owner of my heart since freshman year.
8. “Sussudio” by Phil Collins
9. Get some sick reps in down at the weight room.
10. Sutcliffe. The most dangerous man is always the one you least expect to be.
11. Brannon Richmond. The day he said “Jesús Dulce” was the only day my laughter has turned
12. “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and
been widely regarded as a bad move.” –Douglas Adams
2. Watsonville, California
4. The French II final, I apologize to everyone in the room who saw that.
5. When the fire alarm went off during my sophomore year due to X’s
demonstration of alkali metals reacting with water.
6. Does the concept of sleep count as a person? No? I guess in that
case I choose John Spriggs.
7. Germany, most likely, who needs Paris when you have the remnants of a wall?
8. “Hurt Feelings” by Flight of the Conchords
9. Take an art class you are truly passionate about. It can either be
a great start to a day or something to look forward to.
10. Darrough, the wrath of rhetoric is nothing to scoff at!
11. Adrian Miller, probably, I can’t even recall a specific instance
with how much he makes me laugh.
12. “We’re really throwing a wrench into that triangle.” – Ross O’Donovan
2. Weed, California
3. Fire Science/Emergency Response
4. Letting myself be so easily influenced by others.
5. Punching Tian Mirande in the face during the Boulder Creek Fire internship
6. Sam Capwell’s Truck
7. Georgia (would you really expect me to go out of the country)
8. Tattoos on This Town by Jason Aldean
9. Ask Sutty what he uses to wax this head.
10. Mr.Morris, hands down.
11. Adam COUGARS Lopez
12. “Life is tough, it’s even tougher when you’re stupid” – John Wayne
1. California State University Monterey Bay
2. Seaside, California
3. Biology with a focus in Microbiology and Genetics
4. My biggest regret is not joining more clubs and being too worried about being in a relationship.
5. My favorite memory from high school would have to be going to the water polo CCS quarter finals with my water polo family.
6. Obviously Ben Yatson
7. I would study in New Zealand to be with the Kiwis and sheep!
8. Land of Opportunity by A Great Big World
9. Lay on the football field at night and watch the stars. You find the Giant Dipper and its a beautiful view!
10. The teacher that would win the Hunger Games would definitely be Mr. Morris, all the tributes would be too afraid of his beard to fight him.
11. The people who have made me laugh the hardest throughout high school are Abby Sherman and Synclaire Reyes. Too many car rides and dance sessions to think of anybody else
Favorite quote: “We found out that each one of us is a brain…and an athlete…and a basket case…a princess…and a criminal…Does that answer your question?” -Brian Johnson (The Breakfast Club)
2. Corvallis, OR
3. Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences
4. My biggest regret is not spending more time with my friends.
5. My favorite memory is going to see The Great Gatsby to celebrate the end of the APLAC exam.
6. Tanner Murray
7. Germany or Spain
8. Super Friends (from Holy Musical B@man)
9. Philosophize about life in Ms. Darrough’s class.
10. A combination of Ms. Darrough and Ms. Orbuch.
11. Julian Espinoza because of his role as Thisbe in A Midwinter Night’s Dream.
12. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
2. Sacramento, California
3. Majoring: Speech Language Pathology
4. My regret is not getting involved with ASB and other activities as an underclass man
5. There are far too many, Junior Prom, Getting awarded Co-Midfielder of the year, homecomings, senior year, and spending time with my friends
6. George Palau
7. I would study abroad in Spain and travel around Europe
8. It’s a tie between Burn by Ellie Golding and Miss Movin’ on by Fifth Harmony
9. Play in a powder puff game, and go to at least one dance
10. Darrough… Have you seen her? She’s fierce!
11. All my friends especially Haley Kammeier and Abby Sherman, I mean have you seen there faces? Ha just kidding they are hilarious people that know how to make a girl laugh!
12. “It’s just like what coach says before every game: Be not afraid of greatness, some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness trust upon them. I think our best chance to be great here today is to have you play.” Duke from She’s the Man
4) NO RAGRETS
Beautiful, sunny Los Angeles, California
Biology with a focus in Microbiology and Epidemics.
My biggest regret in high school is not having as much fun as possible in my first two years here. I spent too much time worrying about things and working hard and being sad and stressed when I could have been having fun.
It’s a tie between favorite memory is going to Midnight Rocky Horror shows with the gang– Alli, Anna, Raquel, Harena, Ryland, Lily, and Sam, or spending the night at Eagle’s landing, or the night we all hung out at my house and just laughed and had a good time.
Charlie Weigel 😉
I would go to Australia because that’s where the babes are supposedly. Also i love a good shrimp on the barby
5-9 by Fidlar- feeling funny we got no car, we got no money
Drive around listening to punk rock and singing really loudly with your best friends
I think that Mrs. Orbuch would win (even though she didn’t teach here this year) because she has such incredible knowledge of flora and fauna…she could poison you and like summon a herd of wildebeasts and bees or something and just take everyone out
Either Sam Van Pykeren or Anna Morris
“I don’t know how many years on this earth I’ve got left…I’m gonna get real weird with it.”–Frank Reynolds