Looking for a delicious pumpkin treat? These moist and light pumpkin cream cheese frosting cookies from AllRecipes.com will send your taste buds into a November bliss! Its easy and require ingredients you may already have in your kitchen cabinet. These cookies will soon be a family favorite of yours, and unlike other pumpkin recipes these cookies actually contain pumpkin! Feel free to indulge in this delicious homemade treat!
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
½ teaspoon of ginger
1 cup of butter
¾ cup of white sugar
¾ cup of brown sugar
1(15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
3 ounces of package cream cheese softened
3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Then lightly grease your baking sheets.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, ginger in a bowl. Beat 1 cup of butter with the white sugar, brown sugar, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and egg with an electric mixer until it is smooth. Beat in the pumpkin puree. Next gradually stir into pumpkin mixture. The batter will be moist!
- Next spoon batter by a teaspoon about 2 inches apart onto the already prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned for 10- 12 minutes. let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on sheets before removing to finish.
- Beat the cream cheese, ¼ cup of butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract in a bowl with an electric mixer until soft and creamy . Then beat in confectioners sugar about ½ cup at a time until frosting is spreadable. The last step is to frost the cookies. Then enjoy!
by Victoria Listo